Taking life back to the basics.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Where to start...

Well, it is a crying shame.  I KNOW we're moving in 4 to 6 weeks.  I KNOW the house is considerably smaller than this one.  What I don't know is, where to start.

I have henpecked at decluttering.  The kitchen is done and the half bath as well.  But, that's it.  I'm feeling like I won't be ready which is insane since I have enough time to get a lot done...  I'll feel terrible if we move stuff we don't need just because I didn't get around to it.

So I wander around aimlessly between diapers, bottles, and play-with-me-mommy, picking up 'low hanging fruit' to put in the pile to be donated or sold.

We have a room upstairs that is just box after box of papers and such.   The garage is full of one-day-we'll-use-this.  Ugh... 

Please...please...please...if you have any words of comfort or wisdom...please share them. 

2 comments:

  1. Grabbing from the lowest vine IS progress. Keep at it. We will be back soon to offer more assistance. Although, honestly, we miss My Sweetness SO much that our help will probably involve most love, play, care for, and spoil him while you work!!!!!

    LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!
    (PS - Can I have him?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about instead of looking at what you need to throw out, you think in terms of what you definitely need to KEEP? Narrow it down from there. That might help, and you'll quickly realize we all have more than we need! :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete