Taking life back to the basics.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introducing our little miracle...

On October 8, 2010, God blessed us with Tyler...

(5 days old...finally home)

It was the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced.  Tyler was born via C-Section.  I was a nervous wreck.  I had a mini panic attack as they prepared me for surgery.  I was so scared that something would go wrong.  After opening me up, I heard someone say, "it's a beautiful baby boy"...and then I heard him cry.  Then, I cried.

He was beautiful...words cannot explain how I felt the first time I saw him. 

My twin sister was in the room and she was smiling so big that I swear her smile touched both of her ears.  Tyler tinkled on her (he actually tinkled on everything and everybody...he was mad that they woke him up, I guess).  Anyway, we spent 4 days in the hospital and that felt like FOREVER!!!

We're home now and I wake up feeling so blessed everyday.  Here's a couple of more current pictures:


 Fun in my exersaucer!
(Driving Uncle C's van!)

Well, I should be working on packing (decluttering) while he's resting.

God bless you all as He has blessed me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm SO HAPPY to see his photo! He is a handsome little bugger. :)

    Thank you over and over for the comment you left on my blog. How did you know I needed to hear something like that today? Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my boy! Love him So much! Great photo's!

    ReplyDelete