Taking life back to the basics.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello...I'm huge!

Hey Everyone!

Well, I have 37 days until little man gets here and I am feeling HUGE!  Doctor says I'm fine, but I'm freaking out about losing all this weight after he gets here.  Please pray for me. 

Yesterday, my angelic twin took me clothes shopping.  She was so patient when I had to stop and sit down.  She must be sick of my always being sick and out of breath.  I love ya' Cast!  Thanks for putting up with me!  Anyway, we went looking for outfits for our baby and had a great time being mushy over them.  Actually, she and her husband bought an adorable outfit for our baby to wear home from the hospital.  It says "little prince".  SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!  I got a modest set of pajamas to wear at the hospital and around the house afterward.  I also got a really cute little girl outfit for my best friend Bambi.  His wife is having a girl in January.  I'm so excited that the kids will be able to play together.  I am trapped in a world of incredible cuteness y'all!!!! 

Well, that's about it from here.  Oh, there's oodles more going on, but I'm really tired and the macaroni and cheese that I have craved ALL DAY is really making me sick now.  So, God bless and I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. I swear, you'll be small and un-huge again before you know it!

    I had some mac & cheese pizza at dinner tonight. Not too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a hard time trying to figure out how to get back here and get in touch with you after your recent comments on my blog! I can't reply back to the comments you leave, and when I try to go visit your profile to contact you directly, I get a page saying your profile is unavailable. So I had to keep messing around and trying to remember your blog address so I could visit it directly. :)

    How are you doing? Is baby fine and well?

    ReplyDelete