Taking life back to the basics.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's Shake and Bake and I Helped...

That's how giddy I feel!  I am exhausted after a LONGGGGGGGG night at work, but I had to drop in and share a quick garden update [ummm...drum roll please Maestro...]


I know what you're thinking:  "Ooooo...Awwww...".  Well those beauties were picked a couple of days ago.  Sit down, fasten your seat belts, and hang on, because this morning when I got home I picked this:  (Maestro???  Hello?!?...this guy is awful with clues!!!) 


YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!  Pickles for everyone!!!  OK, just for first few people.  LOL!

Sorry for all the goofiness.  I'm really tired. 

On another note, check out the belly I'm working on:



I feel HUGE and it's only week 19!!!  Long row to hoe folks.  :)

And, just because I like it.  My brother snapped this shot while guarding the Police Officer Memorial yesterday.  I thought I would share it.  Ladies and gentlemen...our beloved H-town:


OK, enough ramblings.  Lil critter and I need rest.  God's blessings to you all. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome harvest and my baby looks great! You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. I still say "Shake and Bake and I he-ll-ped" like that when we have pork chops. Mom used to say it all the time.
    I think your little baby bump is so cute!
    When you call the baby "critter," it makes me think of my neighbor. Her son is Christopher, and her nickname for him is Critter because that's what Christopher sounds like when you say it fast.

    ReplyDelete