Taking life back to the basics.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Living in a Cardboard Jungle!

Well, we are moving on Monday.  We are truly living in a cardboard jungle.  Our internet will be disconnected today, so I'm rushing to tell you all "Howdy".  :)

My family and friends have really come through to help us declutter and pack.  Tyler is enjoying the company.

I'll be starting a new series of posts once we get a little settled in at the new place.  The house is really unique and I'm excited to share it with you all.  I'm even contemplating a YouTube channel.  (My brother is pushing that 'brilliant' idea.)

God bless and I'll be back soon. 

2 comments:

  1. My computer crashed a while back and I haven't been able to find your email address. How have you been? Email me privately and check in when you can.

    ReplyDelete